Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment

Laurend
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need to pay my bill but need to pay it on the 10th. I can't get in touch with anyone to sort this out and will end up getting cut off in the mean time. But there's no live chat available and they put the phone down on you when you ring. Anyone any ideas??
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@Shelly64 wrote:
Your a bit late thats exactly how i do pay my bill every month however as i keep saying but nobody seems to be listening to me there is an issue with making the payment this way either through the app or online. Im not sure why that is so difficult to understand

Sorry, I did not know. There are other ways, other than Direct Debit - but the one above is the only one I know of that is 100% self-service, ie without having to call O2 and register a card for auto-payment every month. 

I will not bore you with the ways to contact O2, it sounds like you have tried and decided to jack-in O2 at contract end. 

Do remember that to leave O2 will require a call when your contract ends, as your MyO2 access is terminated pretty much instantly when you transfer your number via STAC/PAC to another network, @Shelly64

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Shelly64 wrote:
We shouldnt have to set up a direct debit we should be able to pay the bill how we choose thats the whole point of having different ways to pay this is thier problem not ours stop shifting the blame o2 need to take responsilbility for this issue not blame customers

Great argument, except that paying by DD is part of the T&C's you agreed to, so O2 could hold you in breach of contract and terminate your contract at any time they choose.

They will also have no sympathy for anyone who cannot pay any other way.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Shelly64
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thats the exact typical bolshie responce id expect to be honest
Message 13 of 15

Shelly64
  • 12 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Which is the exact reason why they will get kicked into touch when my contract ends
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15