Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill payment issue

Gavinbursey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my bill was overdue, my out going calls are barred, i paid my bill up to date and i still cant use my phone, I can't even phone o2 from my handset

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hi @Gavinbursey

Ways to contact O2 here
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to contact Customer Services is between 8-8:30am when they are less busy.

Depending on when you paid your bill, you have to allow a minimum of 24-48 hours before the system registers your payment.

If it has been more than 48 hours since your bill was paid you need to get in touch with Customer Services to confirm your payment has been received. We recommend, for account matters you do not use live chat. We would also suggest setting up a Direct Debit for payments to avoid a similar situation arising in the future.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Hi @Gavinbursey

Ways to contact O2 here
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to contact Customer Services is between 8-8:30am when they are less busy.

Depending on when you paid your bill, you have to allow a minimum of 24-48 hours before the system registers your payment.

If it has been more than 48 hours since your bill was paid you need to get in touch with Customer Services to confirm your payment has been received. We recommend, for account matters you do not use live chat. We would also suggest setting up a Direct Debit for payments to avoid a similar situation arising in the future.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Gavinbursey If you need to speak to customer service, you can call from any phone for free on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@GavinburseyI doubt any reconnection would have happened over the weekend anyway.

If not back on since you posted, then follow the advice above and phone customer services. Good luck .

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call them and ask for the Class 9 bar to be removed. They will be able to see ny recent payments.

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Gavinbursey, how are you doing today - did you manage to contact customer service in the end about your phone? Let us know how you get on. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6