Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Bill payment issue

Hi my bill was overdue, my out going calls are barred, i paid my bill up to date and i still cant use my phone, I can't even phone o2 from my handset

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,116
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 123

Re: Bill payment issue

Hi @Gavinbursey

Ways to contact O2 here
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

The best time to contact Customer Services is between 8-8:30am when they are less busy.

Depending on when you paid your bill, you have to allow a minimum of 24-48 hours before the system registers your payment.

If it has been more than 48 hours since your bill was paid you need to get in touch with Customer Services to confirm your payment has been received. We recommend, for account matters you do not use live chat. We would also suggest setting up a Direct Debit for payments to avoid a similar situation arising in the future.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 68: Extraordinaire

@Gavinbursey If you need to speak to customer service, you can call from any phone for free on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted
Topics: 745

@GavinburseyI doubt any reconnection would have happened over the weekend anyway.

If not back on since you posted, then follow the advice above and phone customer services. Good luck .

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Call them and ask for the Class 9 bar to be removed. They will be able to see ny recent payments.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Gavinbursey, how are you doing today - did you manage to contact customer service in the end about your phone? Let us know how you get on. Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature