cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid on time but o2 have restricted my 'phone!!!

amici-pat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 60 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Prior to leaving home for a few days last week, I paid my 2 o2 accounts online on the date they were due.   Paid both separately and after them being 'verified by Visa' got 2 reference numbers as receipts of payment.

The day after I received a 'reminder' on one of my 'phones to pay the bill.   Two days later they restricted my outgoing calls and they are still restricted nearly a week later.

Upon returning home I contacted 'Chat' who despite me giving them the receipt number 3 times said the bill remains unpaid.  

As my 'phone is important to me I checked O2 first.   I do not use online banking, so will need to wait to Monday to check my bank to see if this payment went out.

My point is, have o2 broken my Contract?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
I suggest u write an email or fill out an online form. That way u get a written reply.

Daft Q tho.... are u paying via paypoint or.similar? If so they take a few days.to clear the.other end?

Unless u pay over the fone or in an O2 store (where a note can need placed saying..) then u run the risk of the payment taking longer to appear on the O2 system.
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 11 of 11