Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill increase

Ap131
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I’ve just received my latest bill & it’s gone up but I’ve not gone over my allowance, so I was wondering why this is ??

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions

@Ap131 

See RPI - 2024 

Also Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions

@Ap131 

See RPI - 2024 

Also Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7138 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

Possibility that it is the annual increase which you see on the first bill in April

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

CinderKona
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep mine has gone up too - no explanation.

Message 4 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7138 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1590 Solutions

@CinderKona 

Have a read RPI - 2024 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 147127 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28290 Solutions

Everyone's bill has gone up due to the annual price increase as I mentioned above RPI - 2024 

Your bill can also be higher due to charges not covered by your allowances Guide: Your Allowances - what is and isn't included 

There is no requirement to notify customers in such cases but your bill breakdown in your MyO2 will guide you as to why.

My O2

Message 6 of 7

CinderKona
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thanks 

Message 7 of 7