cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill in red but not overdue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

So, i've just woken up to find my O2 bill is ready but the Device Plan is in red and it says the payment was due on the 1st sept? Very confused, anyone else had this as its sounding like the payment is overdue when its not as my 1st bill payments were on the 1st sept and they all came out fine and last night the airtime and device bill both said £0.00

Im hoping its just me over-examining the issue! As you'll see in the image, at the bottom there is evidence i already made my first payment which came out on 1st sept as planned. Weird

Any info would be appreciated! slight_smile

File.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous That all looks fine to me....though worrying for you as you have an amount showing in red when you clearly have paid. For ease of mind ring CS and ask them to explain. Best time to ring would be 8-8.30am http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You can also check your bank to make sure your payments have been made.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I would drill down the device plan details in my02 and look at the agreement and see what it says here is mine

o2 device plan.PNG

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, i did some more digging into my bills and i can see it does show the proper date there so not sure why the summary shows something different.  Bank shows 2 payments came out on 1st sept, one for airtime bill and one for device and the bill im looking at on My O2 says the device plan for 1st sept is "RECEIVED" and that the next bill, the 1st October is "PLANNED" so, all seems normal! Phew! Fantastic

If anything goes sideways though i will give CS a call!

File2.png

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, i did some more digging into my bills and i can see it does show the proper date there so not sure why the summary shows something different.  Bank shows 2 payments came out on 1st sept, one for airtime bill and one for device and the bill im looking at on My O2 says the device plan for 1st sept is "RECEIVED" and that the next bill, the 1st October is "PLANNED" so, all seems normal! Phew! Fantastic

If anything goes sideways though i will give CS a call!

File2.png

Good news @Anonymous. Your online bank is a good way to double check. Some systems are having a 'hissy fit' currently as we have seen on many other threads. At least you can rest easy now..Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm on refresh and it always shows past due and red for the device plan.
Don't know why bit mines paid by DD and never late.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, did you ever get further information? I have just noticed the same on my bill and was looking in to it.

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Mines still red - it's just a thing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8