Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Higher than expected

Kandifloss
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded my virgin media and had to accept an o2 sim which I didn't need or want. But it improved the price of my virgin media. However I was told it would be £95 all in (£70 for Virgin Media and £25 for o2 sim).... I have just had my o2 bill and its £28 even though I haven't even used the sim. Anyone else had this issue 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Maximus 

@Kandifloss 

Your first bill is always higher due to a few days leading up to your regular bill date https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/your-bill

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Maximus
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I have had to change to o2 and was quoted £25 per month but my dill is £27.92. I will complain becuase I stated at the time that if my bill was more than £25 I would look for another provider and I was assured it would be only £25.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Maximus 

@Kandifloss 

Your first bill is always higher due to a few days leading up to your regular bill date https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/your-bill

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3