Did you mean: 

Bill Higher Than Usual-New Tarrif

AC7__
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi! 

I have just been put on a new tariff after being an O2 customer for years and years-when we first started discussions over the phone the offer was 30£ per month which was then reduced to 24£ more inline with my last contract, I know the first bill is always a little more but I've just had 32+£ taken out of my account. O2 have never got it wrong before in all these years but I feel like I may have been lied to just to get me back under contract and I am in fact going to be paying 30£ a month from here on. Can anyone advise on how I get full clarity on this because its not good enough. Pretty sure my bills not going to be 8£ more just whilst I roll on to a new contract... Feeling pretty frustrated right now and I'd really appreciate any help and advice.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10130 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@AC7__ 

Your first bill on the new tariff will be pro-ratad to include any remaining days on your old tariff.

Have you logged into Myo2 and checked your tariff? and also any emails you got from o2 about the tariff change? 

Also how close to your payment date did you make the change as if within 5 days then the payment will be processing and will take the amount of your bill.

You can also ring customer services on 202 and speak to the about the tariff change and they will be able to help.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10130 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@AC7__ 

Your first bill on the new tariff will be pro-ratad to include any remaining days on your old tariff.

Have you logged into Myo2 and checked your tariff? and also any emails you got from o2 about the tariff change? 

Also how close to your payment date did you make the change as if within 5 days then the payment will be processing and will take the amount of your bill.

You can also ring customer services on 202 and speak to the about the tariff change and they will be able to help.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2