cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Download

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot seem to download my bill.  When I click on Download Airtime Bill it opens another tab (02 Companion Login) which is a blank page.  I no longer see Download PDF Bill.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Paul_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don't believe it.  Having had to get my last set of bills in Q4 emailed to me, and then confirmed the problem was resolved when the fix was rolled out I am now unable to print the bills AGAIN and this time for the blank page reason.  This really isnt good enough - is it so much of a problem to expect a bill that I can download and print?  I am about to try Edge then FF rather than IE11 but seriously is that the o2 solution?

Update Edge gives

Hmmm...can’t reach this page

Try this

Details

Error Code: 0x0000000F

This suggests that the URL being called doesnt exist or is unreachable.  I have service.o2.co.uk in my trusted websites.

Firefox worked, so it seems o2 don't like Microsoft!  I didnt have to delete any cookies (that has never worked in the history of mankind in my limited experience.)

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I assume you have cleared cache and cookies again?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12