Did you mean: 

Big Bundle cancellation

Charl1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi...

Basically, I am on a £10 big bundle, but as time has passed I have ran out of data and minutes. 

I have topped up £15, thinking that I can change over to the £15 bundle today... However, after some time calling 2202 and speaking to a very unhelpful o2 live advisor, I have been told this is completely impossible.

I just want to cancel my tariff completely, and I have been told that this can not be done until the 10th of Novemeber (renewal date)... And was told to use bolt-ons, which are £1 each day for each service (minutes, data) which expires every day... Which is an extortianate price.

I am furious as at the beginning of this year I used to be able to cancel my tariff myself and re-start it part way through the month if I had ran out of minutes, data or texts.

Is this stricly true, that I have to wait until 10th of November to even cancel my tariff? Feels very unfair!

Charlotte 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The system will make any changes on your anniversary date so speaking to them (not live chat) will get you changed immediately. Doing it via My O2 will also be automated and the anniversary date will again be when it's changed.

Call 4445 not 202 for P&GT.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Log into your Myo2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and you can add bolt ons or change tariffs in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Charl1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou for the suggestion, but I've tried that also! Just says I'm moving to the £15 bundle on the 10th! No option to remove the bundle

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
CS can make the changes happen immediately.
Call them back and hopefully you'll get someone who knows what they are doing.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The system will make any changes on your anniversary date so speaking to them (not live chat) will get you changed immediately. Doing it via My O2 will also be automated and the anniversary date will again be when it's changed.

Call 4445 not 202 for P&GT.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yep.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6