cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best deal possible

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

My contract is about to finish and wondered when is the earliest I can negotiate a better deal? I have been offered a greatly improved package and new handset elsewhere but must admit your supply and service has been spot on and would remain loyal for the right package. I was leaning towards a rolling deal but willing to start a new contract if it was the best option. I do need to get the monthly bill down considerably and a new handset if poss as mine is knackered.

Also will trimming the amount of minutes & texts get it down any further? Am happy with the data allowance though. 

Many thanks,

James

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
This isn't CS so you need to call on 202 to discuss your options.
You should also remove your phone number as everyone can see it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
This isn't CS so you need to call on 202 to discuss your options.
You should also remove your phone number as everyone can see it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

You could browse the shop to have a look at phones and deals available. It would give you some idea of the choices. https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous Please follow the advice above. This is a customer to customer forum. Your query is being asked in the wrong place. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4