Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being chased for payment I don't owe

Anonymous123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I wonder if someone from O2 can help. I signed up to an O2 SIM deal via Virgin Media, I received an email from O2 within a few hours confirming my subscription - but it was wrong, it wasn't the deal I'd signed up to, so I contacted Virgin and O2 and got it cancelled. 

I'm now being chased for £15 for what I assume is that contract, which 1. was cancelled within 24 hours so well within the standard 14 days, meaning I don't owe anything, and it was either a Virgin or O2 error as the deal wasn't what I agreed to. 

I have phoned O2 and they - obviously - can't find me because I don't have that contract, so I'm stuck as to how to stop you chasing me for money when your customer service team won't help me. Virgin Media won't help either, they tell me to contact you. 

Between the two companies this has been extremely painful by the way, and not great for a first customer. 

Anyone else had this at all?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7108 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

As you are getting nowhere with CS I'll tag one of our advisors 

@O2nath_ci  Can you assist?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous123
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks, I haven't received a response @O2nath_ci 

Message 3 of 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7108 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

@O2Ryan 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Looks like @O2Georgina is on now. Would you mind taking a look at this for @Anonymous123?

Message 5 of 6

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Breanna 

@Anonymous123  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 6 of 6