Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for something I’ve never used

Danielp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi so I set up a Wi-Fi contract with virgin Wi-Fi and a o2 sim was included as my package however I never had the Wi-Fi installed and have emailed about the sim previously. I’m hoping I can have my money refunded as I’ve been charged already. I’ve not used the sim or had the Wi-Fi installed so if u can send me a refund aswell as ensure it’s cancelled for future payments

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6722 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

This is a community forum made up of customers similar to yourself so we can't handle accounts.

The Volt packages were split into 2 contracts, one with Virgin for the Broadband and another for the phone with O2.

Normally O2 contracts only allow for a 14 day cooling off period.

You don't say what the reason is for the Broadband not being installed, but Virgin will need to OK things with O2 to allow them to override thr 14 day rule

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6722 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

This is a community forum made up of customers similar to yourself so we can't handle accounts.

The Volt packages were split into 2 contracts, one with Virgin for the Broadband and another for the phone with O2.

Normally O2 contracts only allow for a 14 day cooling off period.

You don't say what the reason is for the Broadband not being installed, but Virgin will need to OK things with O2 to allow them to override thr 14 day rule

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2