Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been charged for phone but need refund

Nm22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi I tried to order a new contract phone iphone 13 and they took the payment but as I didnt complete the final steps I havent been sent confirmation. i was on the phone to you guys the other day and one of you transferred me to get this refunded but the line cut of I need the refund done asap its christmas I cant afford having money out like this

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Nm22 

Check the transaction in your online banking and see if it is "pending".

If so, O2 haven't taken the money and it will be returned to your cleared funds in line with your banks policy.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Nm22 You need to speak to customer service.
Call 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.

You could also try reaching O2 via social media:

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144334 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Nm22 

Check the transaction in your online banking and see if it is "pending".

If so, O2 haven't taken the money and it will be returned to your cleared funds in line with your banks policy.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10170 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3011 Solutions

@Nm22 

Speak to your bank as o2 don't have the money, it will be showing as pending in your banks online services, and they will hold it for upto 7 days, if you speak to the bank, make sure you have confirmation that are not going to claim the money, and the bank should be able to release it back to you. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4