Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barred Number

Fresh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am abroad and I can no longer make or receive calls but I can receive text messages. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38749 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1742 Solutions

Reboot your phone and do a manual search for local Telcos, switch your phone to 4G to help (note, some countries do not have 3G or 2G service and 5G is not widely-distributed yet), @Fresh 

As you have access to Internet (via WiFi I presume) reach out to O2's Social Media team on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, links just below this post, @Fresh.

It also helps to know what country you are in, as some countries do not have roaming agreements with O2.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38749 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1742 Solutions

Reboot your phone and do a manual search for local Telcos, switch your phone to 4G to help (note, some countries do not have 3G or 2G service and 5G is not widely-distributed yet), @Fresh 

As you have access to Internet (via WiFi I presume) reach out to O2's Social Media team on either Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, links just below this post, @Fresh.

It also helps to know what country you are in, as some countries do not have roaming agreements with O2.

Message 2 of 2