Did you mean: 

BangingheadTearsRollingDown

TheSaddestGirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi folks.

I'm truly sorry to land and lay this on you. But I'm at my witts end.

It's all explained below.

This is the message my husband typed today and sent to the email address that O2 gave in their email. He's got Tourette's... Yeah the full hit version. No details but it takes 3 times as long to type. He also has arthritis in his hands and wrists, elbows blah blah blah. Not a sympathy fest. Just explaining what a head fudge this has been!

After all that we get an email back saying "this email is no longer in use. Please call us on AAAARRRRGHHHH!

Can anyone help? It's almost like they are purposely trying to drive me insane.

Dear O2, 

This is the 4th time you have contacted me about this contract. 

Every time I spoke to someone I was informed that the contract was cancelled. And then this... 

Please check your records. 

The last lady was a lovely South African lady. At the end we briefly discussed the SA rap/rave outfit Die Antwoord. She will remember our discussion because I swore at her.

My wife Joanne who the account was in the name of has various medical conditions and is registered disabled. Because of this I do most of this kind of thing. 

I have Tourette's Syndrome ADHD OCD Anxiety Depression and other complications. 

I rarely talk on the phone because of this. 3 times I've been on to O2 stressed to hell as I'm trying not to shout and swear and batter myself with the phone or lash it across the room at my dog!

PLEASE! Please check your records. Sort this out. 

To reiterate: I phoned to discuss cancelling my contract. The gentleman told me to call back I think on the 12th of November as my contract would be finished and I would have nothing more to pay. 

I did this. Then I had to explain this all again. Meantime a simcard arrived which was supposed to be a pay as you go keeping my number. 

This was all sorted out and here we are again. 

I got to the end of my contract and phoned to cancel mid/end October. This was because I had got a new phone from Sky, which was cheaper than O2. This was when I still had 5 months remaining on your contract. If you care to look you will see no calls no texts no data was used in this time. I kept paying as per the contract. At the end of the contract I phoned to cancel as per the the information on the website. I followed the agreement. 

The first time O2 come into it it goes haywire. 

So I don't think I can make it any clearer. I did my part... Please do yours. If I hear from you again over this I will be seeking advice in a vigorous fashion. (O2 community!! Oosh)

Stuart.....

Signed by Joanne.......

DH8 8HU 

D. O. B......

Identifying details removed.
Obviously I can supply by PM
Edited slightly for grammar

Thanks. Really....

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@TheSaddestGirl wrote:
Spoke to a superhero today... Platinum-manhamiltoN

He flew in, fixed everything, and flew out again!

A TRUE CHRISTMAS HERO

❤️🙏🙏🙏

Pleased to hear it @TheSaddestGirl. I hope you are no longer sad wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions