cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance left to pay off the contract (not refresh)

Razvan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I was wondering how many days after I pay last month's bill will the balance left to pay(if I'd want to upgrade now, which I do) go down? Because I've seen it goes down each month after I pay the bill...but so far this time it didn't and I want to go next week to upgrade and get a new phone but I don't want to pay £678 to close this contract when I actually should pay about £45 less.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
2 weeks after in your MyO2 when your next bill is generated.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
2 weeks after in your MyO2 when your next bill is generated.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Razvan
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So if I want to upgrade before those 2 weeks passed I have to pay them the bill I already paid....nice memes O2...nice memes
Message 3 of 5

Razvan
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nvm...scrap that...tired after 10 hours of work...i just did the math and it works out their way...they take the money off the balance when they hand me the bill not when I actually paid it, got it now....but if you happen to know...if I go let's say tomorrow and pay off the contract...will I have to pay the bill that should come next...if it will come at all?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you pay it off tomorrow there won't be a next bill.
You pay the remaining balance after the last bill was paid.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5