cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a contract with o2 and they have taken payment for the same bill twice. I later informed them and asked for the to return my money immediately like they would do if I never paid my bill. 10 days later, still no money return as told. So much bank return the money back to me. A day later whiles in work and getting no notice I find out my phone has be completely barred from outgoing and incoming call when I need my phone for work.
Being unable to contact O2 via my phone I have to talk to the online customers service who said that they would unlock my phone, buy never did so. The I contacted them again later via the online service and got my phone finally unlocked. One day later I find my phone completely barred again. I was then forced to pay the bill again so that I could use my phone which I needed for work. Only to find out one day later that they have not even processed the refund and are tell me I have to wait a further 15 days. How is this right? I will be seeking legal advise against o2 for this matter who unthoughtfully offered only 1 months line rental for the stress and putting me out of pocket another inconvenience of barring my number. This is completely poor service and unprofessional conduct for a company of there size. I will also be publishing this on all social media network and approaching the press reagarding this matter if this is not resolved over the next few days.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

What a mess...You should complain through official channels...http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

If you have paid twice it will surely show as a credit in your MyO2?
Are you sure this isn't 2 payments for refresh, device and airtime?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Difficult to comment in honesty but this is totally unacceptable but nothing surprises me with o2 these days. Google CEO O2 and fire off an email to his office.

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please follow the correct complaints procedures. Going to social media will get you nowhere.

You could google the CEO address

Message 5 of 9

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

I'm unsure, but was there a question you needed answering? Don't know

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No @Curr946 I think the poster was having a rant about the appalling service they have received....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

It helps to come on here and let off steam sometimes. Not everyone is looking for an answer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It's a fact of life that we all feel better after telling someone what you think of them, just a shame about the thread title wink

Message 9 of 9