Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad reports

Joannejones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
just seeing what comments o2 has and if there bad or good but can see and know from my experience that I have had it real bad with being on a o2 contract and ain't happy at all. Iam going to see a solicitor and take further has it cant be right and allowed to be having such stress with being with and on a contract. O2 are the worst and just wanted to leave a report as cant keep getting away and want others to not put up with it and leave o2 get away with it any longer. I should of listened to people but wanted to see and judge for myself, Which now I regret(I was hoping to prove everybody wrong) But I have now experienced myself and just think o2 shouldn't get away with it. All the stress it has caused me the last month is just unreal and I have given these now my 4th chance today which still I'm being lied to and mislead and the way I see it i aint letting it go like I have been. Even left o2 take 10 pound off me which now thinking can doe me over just is wrong bang out of order. I've now got to keep tabs, screen shots, records, as well as recording it isn't something I planned or thought I'd have to do being on a contract it is just bad really bad. Thanks i hope other's will have the confidence to and not let o2 get away with misleading people and trying to doe them over and make us in debt or have bad credit because I'm sure like me we want good credit and to pay bills and be proud of having and keeping a bill going.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Joannejones 

Sorry you feel like this. Personally I have nothing but good to say about O2. I have been with them ages with no issues at all.

You haven't really said exactly what the problem is, so I will ask one of our account advisors to get in touch.

@Korey01are you able to help here?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Korey01 

Care to take a bash at sorting out whatever is the problem here?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Korey01
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff@Joannejones I will private message you, thanks 

signature
Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @Korey01 thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You're welcome @Korey01 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

Joannejones
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sending me two simcards trying to doe me over with.. And when I ring tell them that I don't want two and they saying to cancel got to have termination fee!! Really!! They took a 10a for what I used on the simcard said I was in the two weeks time frame so termination few i don't pay, I've been on phone everyday for a week being told all sorts all different stories and then one being apologetic and said was there mistake and then to trying to take 86.73 off me. To then for all the inconvenience they crediting me the 86.73 and now today to now saying they taken it off the termintion fee !!?? Which that i dont owe anything so being mislead all week and promises to now they have credited it off the fee which I never asked for two sim cards they took the 10a off me which I let go but now iam not and taking further because been with just a month and all I've had is stress and been ringing 202 all week i didn't ask to come with these they offered and said could get phone so I did first of all never asked for 2 simcards so what they can do that can they ? Allowed to try do people over is it??
Message 7 of 9

Joannejones
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And one advicer said that money was going in to my bank, and if not in today to phone back so why I phoned again today. Yesterday advicer said could either have the money or take off my next phone bill ?? Which I said no cos dont trust obviously and rather payment just come to me. To now today trying to back track what has been said to me ? And well calling me a lier basically saying that none of that was said to me so why would I lie or make anything up i was on phone infront of people so got witnesses you know
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Joannejones 

@Korey01  is sending you a Private message. Look at the top of the page (right hand side. You will see Private messages.

Private Message 1.PNG

Once a message is sent to you, there will be a (1) in the box.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9