Did you mean: 

Bad Signal on Iphone 13 Pro Max

Victoria87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello 

Looking for some advice, I recently switched from EE to O2 and have noticed a significant difference in signal, despite the cover checker showing there would be no difference. 

I have now been stuck without internet or calls on a number of occasions due to being in a '3g' location it seems, however, my husband is also on O2, and when we are both out very often he has a.4G signal and I have 3G. 

I wish I never switched from EE, and I'm really hoping someone can help.  I phoned customer services and they said I couldn't leave as I'm in a 24month contract, however they can knock me down to lower package for my sim but I have to pay and it's just unlucky! Not really the help I was looking for! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10262 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Victoria87 

It could be the poor antenna that is in the iPhone 13, and there are lots of article and forum posts across the web about issues people suffer. 

It is better than the iPhone 12 but not by much..

Have you tried your sim card in your husbands phone or another phone..

Unfortunately o2 are correct if you are over 14 days the only way to cancel is to pay off the device plan, and leave.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10262 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Victoria87 

It could be the poor antenna that is in the iPhone 13, and there are lots of article and forum posts across the web about issues people suffer. 

It is better than the iPhone 12 but not by much..

Have you tried your sim card in your husbands phone or another phone..

Unfortunately o2 are correct if you are over 14 days the only way to cancel is to pay off the device plan, and leave.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144862 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Victoria87 

If you pay off the device plan you can leave O2 and then get a sim only from EE to use in your phone.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3