Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: BBC Sport Website Issue

Personally, I wouldn't use v3 because that's a much older version designed for handsets with only a few hundred kilobytes of memory. The experience would be quite poor.
Anonymous

Yeah but I am getting freezing pages often while using 4.
Anonymous

What do you mean by freezing pages?
Anonymous

What do you mean by freezing pages?

When the page just freezes and no matter what I press nothing happens, well apart from the button normally pressed when turning off the phone!
Anonymous

I'm still not quite clear.
Is it the page (you can't click any links, enter text etc)?
Or do you mean that Opera Mini stops responding (you can't bring up the menu etc)?
If its the latter, what happens when you briefly press the hang up key?
Anonymous

Or do you mean that Opera Mini stops responding (you can't bring up the menu etc)?
If its the latter, what happens when you briefly press the hang up key?

Opera Mini stops responding, and when I click the hang up key Opera Mini 4 closes down.
Anonymous

Hmm, I'll have to research this a bit. I'll post when I've checked.
Anonymous

Mini v4.3 has been tested by opera as working on the phone. So it should be ok.
I think there are several possibilities:

Its slowing down because of memory re-arrangement or a slow connection. You can check this by leaving it for a few minutes and see if it comes 'back to life' .
It could be a software problem with the phone for example, corruption. You could try re-installing the firmware with Nokia PC Suite.
It could be an actual fault with the phone. Nokia handsets have a two year warranty, so it might be repairable.
Anonymous

Thanks for your time and help, unfortunately no matter what version of Opera I use a problem will occur! seems my phone is limited, I can't even reply on here using it.
Looks like I may need to get a better phone.
Don't think it's a good idea to input email password on mobile phones as since I have been doing so my email had been compromised.
Anonymous

got new phone to
day c5