cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BASICWEB

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do I have to pay 1 pound every day for using data on my phone if I chose BASICWEB (costs me 3pounds/month) and I still have 5.5MB available this month?

thanks for any help...

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon,

Have you checked in your My02 to double check what tariff your on along with any bolt ons you may have or text balance to 20202 to re check what you do have left remaining in your bundle to use.

Either keep trying to get through on 4445 or have Live Chat make a quick check on your account, although you may not find much help from those guys when its account related.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you are paying for a data bolt on you shouldn't be charged for the Webdaily. Call customer service to check.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried. Line was busy slight_frown

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You could try the chat link in my signature, hopefully they can get the basic information as to why you are being charged.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon,

Have you checked in your My02 to double check what tariff your on along with any bolt ons you may have or text balance to 20202 to re check what you do have left remaining in your bundle to use.

Either keep trying to get through on 4445 or have Live Chat make a quick check on your account, although you may not find much help from those guys when its account related.

Message 5 of 5