Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAD Christmas Greetings from O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year, everyone, here! All The Best! slight_smile

... Well! 

..But life is life! 

13.12.13 I had talk to O2 about problem to change Contract (January ended) to Pay'n'Go, AND keep number.

(There was talk about , before, it (O2 have all talks, me , as well)). 

But , MAIN reason was, that O2 CANCELLED MY AGREEMENT WITH O2 AND CHARGED ME FOR THAT...(said : Contract termination have to be charged, under T&C's), but, I didn't ... (was, just talk about advice, what to do when Contract will end, and how to get Pay'n'Go. Simple, again! ... but what O2 done? Cancelled, Charged, + 32+23 pounds (just Dec) ... Ha ha ha

OK , after 40 min waiting, O2 agreed, I'M RIGHT... keep smiling!   

SIMPLE!

It is stupid(non-managementable) to cancel Contract, half month before Contract end and GET Simplicity SIM (from 13.12.13) at the same time... long discussion about simple thing..

When I tried to talk to Customer Support (about 1.5 hours) , O2's answer was : I'M RIGHT!

No arrears , No Problem - DEAL! (check : it was at 13.12.13), Now: 28.12.13. - AND WHAT?

...keep smiling, ladies, gentleman.... How O2 trying to make BAD thing !

EASY! 1. Keeping Direct Debit (DD) - ON;- Contract ended (O2-Agreed, No arrears) - means, still taking money from account (not all people checking this);

O2 did it on 23.12.13 (32 pounds), and 23.34 pounds on 27.12.13 ?!?!?!?!?!? How? 

Twice in month? ... ha ha ... 

NO ARREARS , CONTRACT ENDED, NEW SIM RECEIVED (from O2, to change Nr (in O2 online account) takes 3 months (?!?!) ...ha ha ha 

... but, WHO HAVE TO PAY NEARLY 56 POUNDS FOR NOTHING? 

OPERATOR! Are you ready to pay it?

And Customer Service not working, shame. 

Hopefully we'll change all this for better, exactly, if we done it before, misconduct, again. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry to read of your issues with your contract and changing things over.

If you have been contacting o2 via the online Live Chat option then stop this and contact them via 202.

Please remove your e mail address as this could cause spam issues. {flagged}

Put your complaint to o2 via this link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Here is a members write up on cancelling ; 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774#U566...

Do let us know how you get on by updating your thread.

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You have phone up and gone through security to discuss moving your account to Pay and Go, and it appears they are doing that for you.

Why would you do that if you didn't want it done?

If you just wanted to know the procedure you could simply have come to the forum, as you have now. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4