cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful service - can't top up pay and go - HELP

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I really do hate to have a moan about customer service, but O2 are driving me nuts.  I rang last Friday (a week ago) to have 2 old numbers removed from a debit card so I could top up my phone.  The advisor said it would take 24 hours.  On Sunday it did not work.  I rang Monday, they said wait another 24 hours.  That night I rang again and they said that the form had not been submitted properly so did it again and said try Tuesday.  Tuesday I tried and it did not work so I rang again.  They escalated and said an engineer would call within 24 hours.  No call.  I rang again, still not working.  Told to write to complaints.  Chatted to complaints online, assured it would be fixed today, still not fixed.  Chatted to complaints again, told to wait another 24 hours. 

I am now going overseas for 2 months tomorrow.  I told them of this last Friday and every contact since.  I am now at the end of my tether as I wont be able to top up with my card and no one has any answers. 

Can anyone out there PLEASE help me????

-Frustrated!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

We cant help you here with this as this is a customer user to user forum.

Pehaps for the imterim you top up another way until its sorted.

Hope all goes well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

We cant help you here with this as this is a customer user to user forum.

Pehaps for the imterim you top up another way until its sorted.

Hope all goes well.

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Most online banking apps now have the option to top up a mobile but in the past when I have had to remove a number associated with a debit card, it's been instant?

Message 3 of 3