on 26-04-2010 13:27
on 26-04-2010 14:04
The cost of sending an MMS includes the data, there is on extra charge for the data used to send an MMS.
If you want to avoid a big roaming bill, either turn off data or buy a roaming data bundle.
on 26-04-2010 14:09
on 29-04-2010 11:09
T&Cs from here... http://www.o2international.co.uk/standardrate_and_data.aspx
Terms and Conditions.
1. Data Abroad Bolt Ons are available to customers connecting or upgrading to a new O2 Pay Monthly tariff or any iPhone tariff from 1 February 2008.
2. Data Abroad 10 gives you 10MB per billing month and Data Abroad 50 gives you 50MB per billing month of data abroad in any country.
3. Data used above the monthly allowances will be charged at either £3/MB (inc. VAT) in the EU or £6/MB outside the EU. (Included EU countries are: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Guyana, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.)
4. Unused allowances cannot be carried over into subsequent months.
5. Only one Data Abroad Bolt On can be taken at any one time.
on 29-04-2010 13:39 - last edited on 16-06-2012 17:34 by Admin
http://help.youtube.com/group/youtube-m ... 38aa4dadc0
But apart from that, good points, well made.