Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Aerial Direct like the plague

LJ_1951
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Aerial have been robbing me for the last 2 years. I have SIM only business contracts which are ending soon.

Letter from O2 states that I can continue my current contract "3GB Handset Inclusive" for £26 exc VAT or go to SIM ONLY 6GB for £11 exc VAT. 

Does this mean that for the last 2 years that they have been charging me for a phone which  have never had ?

They also added "MCafee antivirus" @ £3 per month and promised me rollover data which has NEVER been given. I have swapped to a personal account where I now get 5GB for £6 per month by adding it to the business account on my other phone which ended last month. (No Brainer). These people will tell you that they win awards for customer service but in my opinion the should be re-branded at "***** Turpin Ltd" because they are carrying out Daylight robberies every day.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LJ_1951 

You're not the first and won't be the last to suffer at the hands of robdogs Arial Direct.

They only provide business contracts and sell these to unwitting customers who just need a consumer contract. You should complain. They are meant to be a 'Trusted Partner'. I wouldn't trust them with my cat!!

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2