cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic top up

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been using my phone overseas and had £10 credit for international texts and it has automatically been debited as part of the £10 bundle which i dont want as it is useless overseas, can this be taken away and my credit be put back, you would think O2 would know i have been using phone overseas
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you contact customer service they may be able to help you. In the meantime your only option is to use wifi and free apps such as whatsapp,messanger and viber if the other parties have those installed.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They do know you are overseas but you could be coming back and wanting to use your bundle - Unless you tell them they won't know.
You would need to contact CS (live chat probably best for you) to discuss your account http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm sure they will be able to assist.

I'd agree Live chat is an option to contact O2 to curb any calling fees back to the uk

Let us know how you get on.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you contact customer service they may be able to help you. In the meantime your only option is to use wifi and free apps such as whatsapp,messanger and viber if the other parties have those installed.

Message 4 of 4