cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

As well as having a monthly account for my mobile 'phone I also have a tablet with a PAYG sim-card in it. How can I change the sim to auto top-up? When I tried I got this message: "But you’re on Pay Monthly, so we can’t send you through to our auto top-up site to set it up. "

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have a pay monthly account and two P&G sims all linked. I get the same message so I can only suggest you call 202 and see if customer service can set it up for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have a pay monthly account and two P&G sims all linked. I get the same message so I can only suggest you call 202 and see if customer service can set it up for you.

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have been reliably informed that with tablet sims that you can set up a recurring card payment within the ipad settings.

coutesy of @adamtemp64 

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and a Warm Welcome to the Community Forum.

Auto top is a fantastic idea but we have also had posts from people who have suffered glitches.

What I'm saying is when you've set it up just keep a tentative eye on it.
Message 5 of 7

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Do you see the following in MYO2 after you login below the phone account

Capture.PNG

If so and you click through you can see your mobile broadband status and add a monthly package but I can't see any way to auto top-up. However it seems unused data in the monthly packages roll over so may be an alternative for you.

Capture.PNG

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@aldaweb wrote:

If so and you click through you can see your mobile broadband status and add a monthly package but I can't see any way to auto top-up. However it seems unused data in the monthly packeges roll over so may be an alternative for you.

You can't "auto top-up" a tablet sim (not in the same way as a phone PAYG sim), but you can set a recurring monthly payment (CPA), from the pages shown by @jonsie and @aldaweb above......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7