cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit card expired in June 16, I have followed all instructions to no avail and cannot use auto top up still. Tried the Gurus, no help at all just eventually tell me to call the help line. I am abroad in Greece for the moment and cannot afford the long wait and unnecessary q&a of this. I use the same card for on line top up each month. Any suggestions before I move my account to a different provider who will help?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You could try calling customer service to see if they can help but not easy if you are overseas at the moment. Only they can help I'm afraid.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nothing we can do as customers, sorry.
If the website won't let you update your card and CS can't help you, I'm stumped!
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous How was Greece? slight_smile I wanted to check if you still had issues with the auto-topup and your card details, or if the issue was resolved in the end? Cheers

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Greece is still good and the weather here on Crete is superb. No the issue is not resolved. I did receive a telephone call which I assumed was from a spurious caller ie. " is about this accident you had" so I didn't answer it. Some time later In an SMS from o2 informing me that I had missed their call?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It has now thrown up another problem, I can sign in to o2home on Safari but my app will not accept the same password and user name? I have tried deleting and re-installing to no avail. o2 web site must be the worst ever, never been good but has more problems as they "improve" it. Only solution I see is to choose a different provider.
Message 6 of 6