Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for a bull on an account I don’t have

Tinjohn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I posted here a while ago and thanks to some helpful comments I managed to cancel my daughters phone contract despite not being able to access her phone (first part 02s fault second part not O2s fault). Thanks all. I paid up the remaining part of the contract there and then. I cancelled the DD. However have now received a text saying they haven’t collected this months DD. Do I ignore? If I try to contact O2 they refused to speak to me because I failed security Qs (which I actually got right, so I don’t know what they had as answers). Can anyone wiser than me help?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Tinjohn 

There is always a final bill after cancellation but you will need to speak to O2 or go into your local store to find out what they owe. I might even be a fefund but as the DD has been cancelled they won't be able to pay it back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Tinjohn 

There is always a final bill after cancellation but you will need to speak to O2 or go into your local store to find out what they owe. I might even be a fefund but as the DD has been cancelled they won't be able to pay it back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Tinjohn
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I will try this. Thanks. I am not hopeful though
Message 3 of 5

Tinjohn
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Fair play. At last some good customer care from O2. Shop in Darlington and customer care person working from home were helpful (shock) and wanted to help me and it looks like I’m sorted. So thank you. Whilst I am not happy with the outcome and would encourage you to listen to my previous calls as an excruciating in how not to deliver customer care
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144326 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's a challenging time for us all.
Glad you're sorted.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5