cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artiq Mobile BV - £4.50 added to my bill every week.

Williamvxr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I have just realised that there is £4.50 per week being added to my bill under the listing Artiq Mobile BV. I have no idea what these charges are for, I don'r recall subscribing to anything, and I can source any information on this company on ther internet, other than some forum where people are making nthe same complaint. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please or let me kow how I can stop these charges? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hi there @Williamvxr 

A despicable scam. 

Follow the advice from @Payforit_Sucks 

and get your money back.

It may take some time and effort but don't let these scum take your money.

Good Luck and welcome to the o2 Community Forum.

TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Williamvxr wrote:

Hi there,

I have just realised that there is £4.50 per week being added to my bill under the listing Artiq Mobile BV. I have no idea what these charges are for, I don'r recall subscribing to anything, and I can source any information on this company on ther internet, other than some forum where people are making nthe same complaint. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please or let me kow how I can stop these charges? 

Thanks

To give detailed advice we need some more information

• What shortcode was being used (This is the 5 digit number you would have received texts from, if you didn't receive any texts it should be on your bill)?
  • How long have you been making these payments. did they start before May 2019?
  • What "service" were you allegedly subscribed to?
  • Have the charges, at any time, been described as "Payforit" charges?

Artiq Mobile BV are based in the Netherlands:

Artiq Mobile B. V.
Stadhouderskade 85
Amsterdam
1073AT
Netherlands

If the 5 digit shortcode is 61177 then this is the Wizzminds "service". There is a customer service email:

info.uk@wizzminds.com

and a UK standard rate phone number: 02035192189

You need to send a STOP ALL message to the 5 digit shortcode associated with the "service". You should get a text back saying you are unsubscribed. If you are not seeing texts associated with the service, check that you are not blocking any 5 digit numbers on your phone.

After stopping further charges, work out how much has been paid and contact Artiq Mobile. Insist on proof that you entered into a contract with them or a FULL refund.

If this was a Payforit subscription, it should have been automatically terminated after 120 days "inactivity", even if there is proof of consent. 

We hope you manage to resolve this issue. More help and advice is on the payforitsucks.co.uk website. If you need further help, please reply here or contact us through the website.

Paul

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 4 of 4