Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariel Direct

KIMLAN
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

About 6 or 7 years ago i recieved a call on my mobile from a person who said Hi I am calling from Ariel Direct, we manage the O2 contracts and your contract is about to end, do you wish to renew, I said of course i do, i have been with O2 since it started and before when it was BT, the person said you can have an automatic phone upgrade and i thought great.

But through hell and high water i cannot leave them to get back to the correct O2. i went into my local O2 shop in Coventry only to be told your in a 36 month contract. I contacted Ariel Direct to complain and ask why am i in a 36 month contract, they said on 22nd January 2021 you agreed over the telephone and was sent an email confirming, i told them i havent had such a call nor had an email.  The person said she would check the audio tapes and get back to me in a week..... nearly two weeks laterand nothing.

WHY is O2 allowing these people to represent them or rather misepresent them. i have seen so many reviews of entrapment it amazes me O2 have allowed. Ariel Direct advertise themselves as the number 1 O2 trusted partner.  I need help here, I have tried everything bar the ombudsman.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 73: Relic 
  • 18394 Posts
  • 880 Topics
  • 2146 Solutions

@KIMLAN Sadly, we have seen many complaints over the years about this company. They seem to be pretty despicable.

You need to lodge a formal complaint before you can take it any further. How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 73: Relic 
  • 18394 Posts
  • 880 Topics
  • 2146 Solutions

@KIMLAN Sadly, we have seen many complaints over the years about this company. They seem to be pretty despicable.

You need to lodge a formal complaint before you can take it any further. How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2