cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are O2 for real?????

Anonymous
Not applicable
I started using O2 in Sept when I paid in advance then 4th Oct got another months bill which I've paid i then changed from £16 to £24 per month today I've been billed £52.90 even though the only extra call charges was £7.33 i had already paid in advance and now they want another month in advance that's 4 months bills they want me to pay when I've had 2 months service from O2 but i will still have to pay next month!!!! Do they think im some kind of idiot or what??!??!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Time and relative dimension in space!
Message 11 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Nope, technical android responses delivered in seconds.
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
HA ha i might use that. i don't know where though, maybe at work!
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
More than likely your tariff was changed the following day after you made the request. As a result of this, you were refunded the line rental you had paid on the previous rate and charged the new rate instead and then on your billing date you were charged for the follow month.
However if you were not on an unlimited minute plan to start off with, the minutes would have been adjusted for the number of days you were in your previous plan. As a result of this you may have gone over the minutes allocated for the number of days on your previous plan. For 19 days on your old plan you would have only got just under two thirds of the total number of minutes on your old plan.
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
As mentione . I'd call 202
Message 15 of 15