Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple watch 5

moodybluetwo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an Iphone 7 plus...and also an Apple Watch 5...GSM. How do I connect to the O2 network?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Alm1 

If you have a previous watch on your account, you'll need to get customer service to remove it.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Also check if permission is given to motion and fitness app and then reset watch and try again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@moodybluetwo 

Follow the setup routine on the watch to buy a data plan.

When you first turn on your Apple Watch, your iPhone will recognise it and prompt you to pair them.

As part of this process, you’ll reach a step that asks you to set up mobile data. Tap ‘Set up mobile data’. You’ll see a screen that confirms your plan has been added to your account.

It can take up to 24 hours to activate, but sometimes it might take a little longer.

To check if your new Airtime Plan is active, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap on ‘Mobile Data’. In the ‘Data Plan’ section, if you see O2 with the word ‘activating’ then you’ll have to wait a little longer for set up to complete. If you see O2 with an orange ‘i’ next to it, then you’re all set up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Alm1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I get an error saying ring 202 quoting code 04
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Alm1 

If you have a previous watch on your account, you'll need to get customer service to remove it.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Also check if permission is given to motion and fitness app and then reset watch and try again.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4