Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch series 5

Winston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anybody else have issues with mobile data on their series 5? I have had the watch 5 days now and mobile data still not working I was told wait 24hours it’s now been 5 days! I was told the tech department will call me that was over 24 hours ago. I have been left with no other option than to return the watch and cancel my phone contract and move to any provider. I have been an o2 customer for over 15 years and feel that they have let me down. If they can’t offer support maybe they shouldn’t e taking our money.
My mate purchased a watch at the same time with Vodafone and it worked straight away.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Winston 

It's taking a while to setup at the moment.

Keep rebooting phone and checking.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Winston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have been re booting for 5 days now. But thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Should be anytime now then 🙂
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4