Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data problem setting up

Jane6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I really hope someone can help me. I have a new Apple Watch 5 gps/cellular, and joined o2 as they ‘have the data service to support’ and my previous giff gaff don’t have that yet. I’m on a pay monthly plan. Phoned o2 4 times, and fobbed off with various excuses that the can’t help. The 4 the call was more reassuring and they sent me an esim card.
Main problem with setting up - on the watch app ‘mobile data’ - set up - asked for o2 login to set up, and consistently says ‘incorrect login...put in your my o2 login details. I have followed this and changed password 6 times at least. There must be a fault as I can log in in safari (iphone 11) and laptop without a problem. I’ve explained this on every call, but they don’t know /so ignore.
Well now I have an esim qr code - and still the same message ‘incorrect login ...’
I don’t know what else to do. Has anyone else had the issue or know what is going on? I would really appreciate some advice. Many Thanks Jane.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Jane6 I will tag our community members @MI5 and @adamtemp64 who are familiar with iPhone and watch issues. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Jane6 

Usually because your number is new to the o2 system and not fully populated on all systems yet.

If no good after 4 or 5 days you need to ask customer service to escalate the issue to tech support for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3