Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch contract

djb2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone give me a definitive answer. If i buy an Airtime plan for my Apple Watch cellular how long is the contract

Many thanks

djb2

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149612 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@djb2 

As long as you want it for.

No minimum term.

However, if you buy from O2 and therefore linked to your phone, if you cancel the phone contract you must also pay off the watch device plan at the same time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149612 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@djb2 

As long as you want it for.

No minimum term.

However, if you buy from O2 and therefore linked to your phone, if you cancel the phone contract you must also pay off the watch device plan at the same time.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

djb2
  • 11 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for your Clarity MI5

Cheers

Message 3 of 5

Bishopclan
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you therefore unlink your watch from your O2 phone and then link it to another iPhone, on a different network, but still pay the O2 airtime plan for the watch?

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149612 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Bishopclan wrote:

Can you therefore unlink your watch from your O2 phone and then link it to another iPhone, on a different network, but still pay the O2 airtime plan for the watch?

@Bishopclan 

No, they don't allow that unless the watch is fully paid for.

Message 5 of 5