Did you mean: 

Apple Watch code 08/15

RobNE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_0207.jpeg

 hi all  they’re the above messages I’ve had, I’ve tried web chat and phone chat, and I’m going round in circles- at one point CS online sent me an eSIM pack for the watch, which is 100% not right. Essentially trying to get me a second line on my iPhone…

I’ve a 15 pro max - up to date 

watch ultra 2

pay monthly (30day) ex virgin media 

can anyone suggest an actual fix before I consider moving  networks as the help thus far is useless sadly.

in technically minded usually but this has my stumped. Went into 02 shop and the orders in my account but won’t go anywhere I originally requested a watch plan 28/9/23 so as you can imagine I’m a little baffled 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147267 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@RobNE 

Hundreds on here with the same issue.

If you can leave, do so.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

RobNE
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sad it’s come to this - it’s a simple fix really but I’m going to shop around, I’ve currently got a 30 day tariff but will explore 12 month ones 

Message 3 of 5

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7766 Posts
  • 155 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@RobNE 

But if you do take the advice of @MI5 and leave O2, take care with your destination as O2 are not the only network with Apple Watch issues. A quick look at the community forums of the other networks will give you an idea as which should be avoided. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147267 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

EE all day long for me.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5