Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 6

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Hi everyone,

I ordered a series 6 44mm stainless steel on Friday (18th) when released, upon adding to my basket it stated in stock order by midnight for next working day delivery, through the checkout process it allowed me to actually choose same day delivery for an extra £4 so thought it would be worth it, placed the order got the email confirmation at exactly 8am as they went live on the website a couple of minutes before 8am, half hour after the order confirmation email I got an out of stock email but no revised delivery date simply were working as quick as we can to get the order to you, went back to the website checked myO2 and it stated my order was awaiting stock and that it had been ordered from the supplier and as soon as it arrives they’ll dispatch it to me but again no revised date, on the product page of the website it had changed from in stock to delivery in upto 1 week it wasn’t until a few hours later (dinnertimeish) that it changed to delivery more than 6 weeks which it still states now. Anyone else in this position with this particular model and is there anyway if finding out whether I am the upto 1 week or more than 6 weeks? Common sense would say upto 1 week but who knows

Thanks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Benlfc 

As you say, "who knows" with O2.

The only likely way to get an answer is to call customer service.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@MI5 already done and they can’t tell you either, they suspect with the times it should be upto 1 week but they can’t tell you where you are in the queue to help give you any idea
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

I was doubtful of an accurate answer too @Benlfc 

I can never figure out why the launch of a new phone or product catches out O2 everytime !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Harlandos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In the same situation, zero help from o2 online and I don't expect to see the watch for 6 weeks plus. Shall be cancelling if it doesn't arrive by Friday. They happily took my upfront payment though. (Except it isn't even showing in my orders).. ugh. Poor form.

Message 5 of 5