Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 5 Error Code 10 After Hard Reset

D8OTS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After a hard reset of my AW5, I tried to setup my existing mobile data connection. As this didn't work, I contacted O2 support about a month ago and they issued me with a new e-sim. I reset the watch as asked by O2 Tech and then tried to add mobile data again. I'm now getting error reference code 10. I've been trying to call O2 for 3 weeks to get this sorted but they refuse to deal as it's not classed as urgent.....depsite me paying £5 a month for a service I cannot use. Anyone come across this or know a way to resolve?

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@D8OTS 

Call on any of these numbers. Try at 8am.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

D8OTS
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well 6 weeks on and still no further. Cal after call after call and still O2 not sure how to resolve this. I now get the option to log in when I setup a data plan for my Apple Watch but first got error code 27 and now 30. So frustrated. O2 promised to called me last Friday but nothing. Has anyone got any ideas before I call it a day and move to another network? Thanks
Message 12 of 14

cantonbean
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am getting this same error every time I try to setup mobile data on my Apple Watch series 5. It was working fine but reset it to move phones and now I can’t add it to either iPhone I want for cellular! Reset several times and still no success.
Message 13 of 14

BobbyC
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same problem for me too. Any suggestions most welcome.
Message 14 of 14