Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Order

Huckle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I ordered an Apple watch order number KMM2070521400I15977L0KM and there seems to be a delay. The watch is in stock elsewhere so was just wondering if there was a stock update?

Thanks

Alex
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Huckle 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

If the o2 shop page says out of stock or delayed by x weeks now and you have an order delayed email then you will have to wait until o2 gets stock in I have just experienced this farce again with my iPad order the same and the 6 weeks they estimated was almost correct . 

O2 really needs a live stock system and not end up disappointing customers, who start with the in stock on the shop page complete upgrade or purchase only a few hours later to get the dreaded out of stock email!! 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 3