Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Mobile Data

Jess5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought an Apple Watch Series 5 on Friday 17th, which was delivered yesterday. I have set everything up apart from the mobile data. When trying to do this, I get the following message "Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem contunie call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 15"

I did all of the above and was told the technical team is not working right now and to post a message on here for help.

The O2 rep told me my account is fine, there are no issues there. So why is the mobile data no connecting? I'm not paying a monthly amonth and not being able to use my watch?

Can someone please resolve ASAP.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Jess5 

Literally everyone who bought this watch has complained it's not working. It's a problem with O2 systems currently. We hope it will be sorted soon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Jess5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for replying. Do you work for O2? I was told this was a community for O2 guru's.

Do you know if there is anyway I can get a resolution quicker? Not happy about paying for something that doesnt even work!

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Jess5 

No I don't work for O2. I'm a member like you but have been posting on the forum for 8 years.

The forum is made up of people like me, all customers but know O2's systems and how things work.

You may see some people on here who do have O2 in their signature but these are O2 store staff who are helping out here during the crisis.

They have no access to your account and can only offer the same advice as us.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo   @Martin-O2  Can you get some feed back as to what this issue is??

It would help. I have tagged them and @Chris_K on previous posts and heard nothing.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Marjo   @Martin-O2  Can you get some feed back as to what this issue is??

It would help. I have tagged them and @Chris_K on previous posts and heard nothing.

Sorry for the delay... I've been working with the teams to understand more, but can confirm that our teams are now aware and working on a resolution. We hope it will be resolved soon, though we currently have no ETA.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 7