Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Appauling 02 Customer Services

After my recent experience with 02 Customer Services I will not be renewing my contract and would not recommend anyone I know to 02.

My phone the C905 has been repaired 4 times. 3 out of the 4 times were within a month and every time it was returned, it returned with the same fault.

I have been around in circles with 02 Customer Services and no one seems to be willing to help. Because my contract was taken out in a 02 shop customer services told me it has to be resolved at the shop and that cannot help. I have contacted the shop who can only contact the relevant department for a replacement via email and it took over a week to get a reply.

Does anyone share my concerns?
Highlighted
Anonymous

For once i can say it's not really o2's fault. Put the blame on SE as they made the phone rubbish in the first place. I'm surprised that you haven't been offered another brand of phone tho
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

A lot of the time O2 are in the hands of their suppliers, if SE and others can't supply enough stock, there isn't much they can do.

Loads of this model had to be sent back as SE had some serious quality problems.

Hopefully they'll offer you an alternative phone.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

Same here, 3rd C905. Not willing for repair as i know that it will come back fulty, or be going back within a few weeks/months with a similair problem.

Have been offered a nice 6600 slide, which i told them isn't comparable to what i currently have. Yet, they dont have anything with similair spec.
Highlighted
Anonymous

A lot of the time O2 are in the hands of their suppliers, if SE and others can't supply enough stock, there isn't much they can do.
Loads of this model had to be sent back as SE had some serious quality problems.
Hopefully they'll offer you an alternative phone.

the first batch of the c905 were made with a faulty earpeice and the replacement earpeices that were sent to all the repair agents were from the same batch, as in also faulty. SE then released the c905+ which didnt have this problem
Highlighted
Anonymous

After my first post on here, I have now had a replacement phone the W955. However, this was not possible without putting up a fight with customer services through several phone calls and wasted lots of my time. Basically, I’ve have been around the world and back a few times speaking with customer services (well not literally) I’ve had to explain the problem over and over again to everyone that I have spoken to. Is this fair?

The C905 have a manufacturer fault this is between SE & 02 why should the customer feel the blunt of it?

I have dealt with other service provider but none is as vindictive as 02 the notes seem to disappear from my account and they made false promises. (Credit for loss line rental) almost 2 months I have been out of a phone.

I am never again to taking out another 02 contract.

Wish you all good luck!