cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone received their 5s gold?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone who ordered a Gold 5s around 18:00 on Friday received their phone at all?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Popped into my local Apple Store today and was greeted by a big sign saying no 5s iPhones were in stock.

The coating on the antenna band looks fine on them. User wear and tear will highlight if their is an issue. Saying that 1year on from owning my iPhone 5 I have one little mark which tbh does not bother me.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

It appears the gold version of the new iPhone 5s is the most wanted version !

I've seen a couple in my local cex shop and although when Apple originally released it I thought 'bling, bling' but now I've seen it that's not the case.

It does look very classy !
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

We have had no reports of the scuffing problems  that were present with the iphone 5 launch so hopefully that has been eliminated for the 5c and 5s. If any are going to scuff I would think it would be the gold version.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Popped into my local Apple Store today and was greeted by a big sign saying no 5s iPhones were in stock.

The coating on the antenna band looks fine on them. User wear and tear will highlight if their is an issue. Saying that 1year on from owning my iPhone 5 I have one little mark which tbh does not bother me.

Message 4 of 4