Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having problems paying in new system

bex123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, recently moved over to new billing system - paid my OH account on 21st December o2 didn’t process so our bank returned it to my debit card only found out today when he had text to remind him payment is due tomorrow? 

I pay by dd and now it’s saying dd cannot be processed when they texted and said it’s all changing over … how o2 have over £300 a month off me - we all have phones iPads my folks too kids etc never missed a payment now I’m unsure if my payment is even gonna leave my account can anyone help 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37254 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

As this forum is a user-to-user channel, you really need to get in touch with O2 via 202 or via Social Media using the link just below, @bex123 - it could be system issues, there have been many since 20-Dec, but just to set your mind at rest, best to ask O2. Just after 8am is a good time to call. Good luck! 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37254 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

As this forum is a user-to-user channel, you really need to get in touch with O2 via 202 or via Social Media using the link just below, @bex123 - it could be system issues, there have been many since 20-Dec, but just to set your mind at rest, best to ask O2. Just after 8am is a good time to call. Good luck! 

Message 2 of 2