cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems paying their bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying for the past two days to pay my bill and this has been happening to me. Have been on to my bank and they say there is no reason for this so the fault must be at O2. Would be nice if O2 could get back to me on this as I need my phone for business and could lose a lot of work& money if they cut me off.

[see old topic here]

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

All methods of paying your bill are in this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/1014090

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I can’t believe a phone so vital to your business doesn’t have a direct debit set up to pay the bill.
O2 will not call you from your post on here, you need to contact them
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I know this but have been paying this way for the past year with no trouble

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I too would have thought that being so vital to you from a business point of view that you wouldn't have cancelled the direct debit in the first instance. It's not as though you would have to mess around setting it up as O2 would have done it all for you. Surely a business would want all the safeguards in place? Hope you get it sorted ASAP. 

Message 5 of 5