Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Any luck with Consumer Direct or Ofcom re:Unlimited Text

It's also about employee training.
I recently asked about Internet use on my tariff and he said yes it's unlimited until I corrected him and said well it states 1gb in my data breakdown.
His reply was oh yes your right but we don't normally charge you for going over we slow down your speeds.
It's fair to assume he's already told other prospective customers it's unlimited.
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,846

It's easy to tell the customer what they want to hear and to leave another adviser to pick up the mess when you have to call back.
Highlighted
Anonymous

You cannot deny that advertising unlimited texts is deliberately misleading.

****, I've not known one customer have problems like you're having. Ever. The only thing I can think of is that you're sending texts commercially.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nope, wasn't sending texts commercially just text people rather than rang as my texts were allegedly 'unlimited' so I naively believed it was cheaper.
The problem is solved now as I now have a contract phone with 3 who clearly advertise what is included in their tariffs and do not feel the need to mislead people.
Before people start on about 3 and how bad their service is and blah blah blah, Ive had no problems do far.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Good to here wish 3 was good round my end.
un text
un iternet
all the way then.