Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: Anovo Norwich

Hey,
Read my most recent post, I had the exact problem but with my iphone 3gs.
x
Anonymous

I think this is a huge problem, to those reading this from CSR please take note.
I have this issue with a Palm Pre, the repair centre completely fabricated that the telephone had a USB port Crack and screen crack and scratches. I have spoken to the CSR and they don't appear to be bothered that the repair centre is misleading customers and charging them for problems that do not exist. I have had the phone looked at and there is NO USB PORT CRACK, NO SCRATCHES, NO SCREEN CRACK
how can this be ' a simple mistake' to quote the CSR. If you go through the forums there are patterns emerging and it appears that the repair company reacts in the same way to different makes and models, they just fabricate problems that will invalidate the warranty. To quote the gentleman who dealt with my complaint when I told him about my utter despair at being lied to ' well I wouldn't exactly call it a lie'
I would tell anybody sending in a phone to this company to photograph it before sending it and to 02 please don't keep telling me you have 23 million customers and what I am reading on this forum is just the views of a few disgruntled ones!
Anonymous

I am currently having the exact same problem as 'ancientferguson' Inner speaker not working and aparently there is water damage. Something I find hard to believe as I have never got my phone wet. Unfortunately for me, I don't know how to take my phone apart and replace with a new speaker so am relying on the kindness of o2 to give me a new handset or fix the problem even if they think it is water damaged. Wish me luck!
Any ideas on how to go about getting them to give me a new handset?
I have had dealings with o2 complaint review service prior to this and they have been very helpful but feel as though I shouldn't be contacting them AGAIN even though I feel it's not my fault. I have always been fond of o2 up until about a year ago when things started going wrong and they refused to help until I took it to the complaints department.
Any advice would be greatly recieved.
Anonymous

I am currently having the exact same problem as 'ancientferguson' Inner speaker not working and aparently there is water damage. Something I find hard to believe as I have never got my phone wet. Unfortunately for me, I don't know how to take my phone apart and replace with a new speaker so am relying on the kindness of o2 to give me a new handset or fix the problem even if they think it is water damaged. Wish me luck!
Any ideas on how to go about getting them to give me a new handset?
I have had dealings with o2 complaint review service prior to this and they have been very helpful but feel as though I shouldn't be contacting them AGAIN even though I feel it's not my fault. I have always been fond of o2 up until about a year ago when things started going wrong and they refused to help until I took it to the complaints department.
Any advice would be greatly recieved.

You have a PM. Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Had a quote of 51.00 to repair my phnoe. USB/charger connection has apparantly been "Damaged" I have NOT dropped my phone. They say that this is accidental damage and is not covered under the 2 year warranty. they also said that the USB port can be quite easily damaged just by putting the charger in and out. Any advice on what I should do!
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,091

Ask for the phone back in the same condition you sent it and send it to the manufacturer if it's under their two year warranty.
Anonymous

Ive just handed in my phone today to the o2 shop to be sent to be repaired to anovo. I have a blackberry torch, Screen stopped working, ll the lights on keypad and the call button hang up ect where all working, just not the screen. I know 100% it cant be water damage. Ive seen alot of posts about people saying its coming back its water damaged and they have to pay a fee to get it fixed. If this happens to me ill go crazy! Just cant be doing that.