cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I recently got a pay monthly phone having been on pay and go,my question is can I get another phone on pay monthly for my son who is 15,and pay for it through my bank account

thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes, as long as you pass the credit check OK you can have as many phones as you want. Remember though, legally you are responsible for all the charges associated with the account, so as long as you can "trust" your 15 year old to be responsible for usage you will be OK. We hear many stories on here of people who have accounts fr their children who have run up some pretty horrific bills wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes, as long as you pass the credit check OK you can have as many phones as you want. Remember though, legally you are responsible for all the charges associated with the account, so as long as you can "trust" your 15 year old to be responsible for usage you will be OK. We hear many stories on here of people who have accounts fr their children who have run up some pretty horrific bills wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also remember these high end phones are thief magnets.
Message 3 of 4

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Yep, I think anti-theft should come as standard. Not as an optional extra.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 4 of 4