cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Refresh dissaster!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know who to call or where to go with this. 

You may remember that 6 months ago I bought 2 o2 refresh deals and as o2 tend to do, the flopped so badly that they took out over £1000 from my bank account after I paid for the phones. Later the executive team applied £144 credit on my other account to make up for the epic disaster.

Now you might have thought I and o2 had learnt from that but NO! I bought another o2 refresh deal last week in the o2 store as I thought at least these guys are from England and I can actually deal with them. Well I cancelled the line rental and paid £240 for the phone and now it looks like I have two extra lines as the sales person cancelled and made another line for me to be on a 30 day rolling contract. One line I will ba charged over £50 this month and the other line £21. I don't know what to do anymore, the feeling of betrayal and eagerness to leave o2 so desperately has been on my mind and this may just have pushed me to do that!

Any suggestions how I can contact someone who actually know what they are doing???

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any closer to solving this mystery as I'm now stumped 

Message 41 of 47

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you actually raised this with customer service yet? I can help, but need to know who you have spoken to first and what they said slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 42 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've phoned o2 and they sent me to the store and the store have said I need to call o2. I'm so lost.

Problems:

1) The o2 sales person who was supposed to cancel my contract didn't do so and I have just found this out. 

2) There is now a 2nd additional line which the o2 store has no idea how it got there and say they can't do anything about it as it wasn't them that added the line????

3) I'm being charged £21 on one line and £51 on the other line 😞 Why does this always happen with o2 refresh!!! I so want to leave at this moment. 

Message 43 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

That was for @Toby

Message 44 of 47

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

In that case @Anonymous, send me a PM and we can have a chat about how to rectify any issues slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 45 of 47

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've phoned o2 and they sent me to the store and the store have said I need to call o2. I'm so lost.

Problems:

1) The o2 sales person who was supposed to cancel my contract didn't do so and I have just found this out. 

2) There is now a 2nd additional line which the o2 store has no idea how it got there and say they can't do anything about it as it wasn't them that added the line????

3) I'm being charged £21 on one line and £51 on the other line 😞 Why does this always happen with o2 refresh!!! I so want to leave at this moment. 

Which airtime plan is £51

The one with the phone or the New monthly one?

Message 46 of 47

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Plus, even if you immediately pay off the handset, you still have to pay the 30 days notice of cancellation period.
Message 47 of 47